The school has published many books on psychology, rehabilitation and Special education and social work.
Up to 2010
- Lahariyodu vida
- Vykalyangale Ariyuka- Athijeevikkuka
- Mental Disorders,
- Child Psychology
- Social work. Why? How?
- Psychology for Health professionals
- Parental involvement in the education of mentally handicapped children
- First Aid
- Mustaffa, K.M., & Jibin George (2016). Inclusive Education – Thought and Practice. IPH Publication, New Delhi. ISBN: 978-93-313-2808-3.
- Sreeja, S. (2016). A Text Book on Inclusive Education. Lipi Publications, Kozhikode. ISBN: 81-8801-873-2.
- Aby Daniel, A. (2016). An Introduction to Disabilities – Trends & Issues in Mainstreaming. Psywings, Kottayam.
- Sukumaran, P.S. (2015). Parental Involvement in the Education of Mentally handicapped Children (3rd Reprint). Discovery Publishing House, New Delhi. ISBN: 978-81-7141-520-5.
- Aby Daniel, A. (2015). My Rights. Psywings, Kottayam.
- Aby Daniel, A. (2015). Learning Disability – The Disablement of Brain. Psywings, Kottayam.
- Rajeevkumar, N. (2013). Emotional Problems of children in juvenile homes. Chandraia, K. (Ed). Stress and well being of Adolescents. APH Publishing House, New Delhi. ISBN 978-93-313-1725-4.